[submit id:button-submit "Submit"]
top of page
Mobile App Development | Office Location

Frequently Asked Questions

We know you have questions. We have the answers you're looking for. 

  • How are App Bros less expensive than other app companies?
    Not only does our process save time, it allows you to spend less on the overall development of the project. Too many app development companies spend too little or too much time on any one aspect of a project. At App Bros we make sure that we do not add unneeded expenses or spend too little time on one particular development function. This allows us to develop both with an agile mentality saving you money and faster than the competition.
  • How much money is there to be made with apps?
    Estimated global mobile app revenue was just over $35 billion in 2014, $45.74 billion in 2015, $58 billion in 2016, and is predicted to be over $77 billion in 2017. App types are all over the board with video games starting to take the lead in overall income. Take Clash of Clans for example, they generate over a million dollars a day! Apps can be overnight successes too! “Draw Something,” a popular pictionary-inspired game has over 50 million downloads and around 24 million daily active users. “DrawSomething” reached around 1 million users in nine days! This same growth took Facebook over half a year to achieve. It is estimated that “Draw What” now brings in around $250,000 per day! “Angry Birds” reached 9 million downloads in 3 days and is now estimated to be worth $9 billion. “Tinder” everyone’s favorite dating app makes just under $1 Million a month. Wether you swipe left or right that much revenue is amazing! “Instagram” was purchased by facebook for over $1 billion without ever turning a dime of its own profit! The possibilities are endless and amazing ideas are turning into real life mobile applications with huge profits everyday! While obviously not all apps are successes, there is definitely room for uninhibited, exponential growth. Stats From: http://www.investopedia.com/slide-show/million-dollar-apps/#ixzz4q6giGpEZ
  • How many people are currently using apps?
    Roughly three-quarters of Americans (77%) now own a smartphone, 80% of all internet users own a smartphone, Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites, over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up, by 2019, mobile advertising will represent 72% of all US digital ad spending.
  • Is building an app hard?
    Not with the right team! Building an app takes time, experience, and coding expertise. There are so many different aspects of app development that assembling the right individuals to take an idea to implementation separates the success stories with the failed ideas.
  • How do free apps make money?
    Just because you do not charge customers to download your app does not mean you can’t make money! There are many different ways to generate a revenue stream from apps! This is one of the many reasons why so many people are rushing to be a part of the industry. Your app can produce income simply by allowing other companies to post their advertisements. The best part is that you don’t even have to recruit these companies. Apple and Android have already created in app advertising that makes this simple and easy. Not only can you earn money from advertisers, you can charge for in app purchases. Click over to our blog to learn more about app monetization.
  • What if I don’t have clear design ideas? Will the designers help or will I need everything done myself?
    We have an amazing design and project management team. Our project managers will work with you every step of the way. You will have one main point of contact throughout the entire process who will work with you to ensure an amazing experience. Even if you do not have a clearly defined idea, that is ok. Through our ignition phase, we can assist with moving your ideas to paper and help you to more clearly define objectives and goals.
bottom of page